Bradenton Classical Academy
April 19, 2022
Board Meeting Minutes
- Call meeting to order by Sherri Davidson at 7:00 PM
- Roll Call shows Sherri Davidson, Karen Roland, Michael Roland, David Matthews and Georgia Vail present
- Approval of agenda. Motioned by seconded by
- Approval of minutes from last meeting. Motioned by seconded by
- Old Business
- Since Travis Wathen did not submit an application to the board. No vote is necessary.
- Karen and Michael Roland reviewed and clarified changes to the Management agreement with SJSS.
- Motion made by David Matthews to approve contract with recommended changes and send contract to Dr. Hall for review and his company’s signature. On return of the signed contract, BCA will then sign the contract. Motion seconded Karen Roland. Motion carried by all present.
- Michael Roland clarified the terms of loaning $5000 to BCA. Payback will be deferred until funds available to BCS, with 0% interest.
- David requested clarification on liability of board members. Sherri explained BCA is a limited liability non-profit company. Board members have no personal liability for the obligations of the LLC.
- New Business
- David discussed the importance of joining the Manatee County Chamber of Commerce. Motion made by David that he wills donating $350 toward the membership dues. Sherri will donate $350 toward the membership dues. Motion seconded by Sherri. Motion carried by all present.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:43 PM.
Minutes submitted by Georgia Vail